Friday, October 16, 2009

Antisipation

Today is our Church's woman's retreat. I look forward to this weekend all year. I get up in the morning and I start to get ready, even though I won't be getting there until 6pm. I don't know what God has in store for me or for my amazing sisters, but I know He has been in anticipation longer than I have been. He desires for us to seek his presence. He desires us to lay all walls and burdens down at his feet and to allow him to hold us and comfort us, to change us. He has been looking forward to this weekend since the begining of time, ever since he knew that he was going to make each one of us. He knew the struggles and choices each of us were going to make in this life. He knows our burdens, what holds us back, everything about us. As we have been anticipating this weekend, so has he. He desires to meet with each one of us on a personal level and on a group level.

I can't wait to see how he is going to move and minister.

No comments: