Saturday, March 6, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award




I just won a Beautiful Blogger Award from Elizabeth at Just following Jesus in my real life! So, I am supposed to tell you seven things about myself and then pass the award on to 15 other beautiful bloggers! So here goes...

1. Music is the best thing ever created. Through it you can express how you feel and worship the most amazing God, the creator of our Universe!

2. This month I am celebrating my 12th anniversary with my amazing high school sweetheart.

3. I would much rather drive for two hours to talk with someone than call them on the phone.

4. I love making things.

5. I love reading, especially books that I have read over and over.

6. I wish I could work at a Zoo with the baby animals

7. I have the most amazing two boys!

I am giving a beautiful blogger award to the following:
People who inspire me.
Jenn Becker
Everyday's Different
My grass is greener!
Just following Jesus in my real life
Religion, Politics, and Scandels
Day by Day
Yesterday, Today, and Forever

These are some I read for the creative ideas:
Children's Learning Activities
Name to be Determined Later
The Mom Creative: Blogging Home to Jessica Turner

No comments: