Monday, February 8, 2010

Time with my kids ♥

holy experience


I have been trying to do more and more with my boys. We are a little tight on money, so we have been doing a lot of baking. There have been mistakes, but there have also been some yummy foods. As I calm down and let go, letting them measure and mix more, the laughing has increased. Perfectionism has gone out the window as my patience has increased.

I would never trade my boys for any others. As they get older the relationship changes. Eric each day sounds a little grown up and then you hear or see the 11 1/2 year old come out in him. My boys are truly friends, brothers and helps to each other.
#104 I thank the lord for our sleep in weekend
#105 for a baking day with my boys in preparation for our Sunday fun
#106 the simple enjoyment on my boys faces as they learn that yeast can make things grow (can't wait to teach them to make a loaf of bread lol)
#107 them teaching me that "Mom it's ok~let go"
#108 cuddling on the couch and watching a really good movie

No comments: