Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Faithful

"After the rain has fallen. After the clouds all roll away, the sweetest name remains on my soul. Your Faith full, your always the same. Your faithful, no you never change. Your faithful and your always good"....Power of you love, Luke Wood

I see you Lord in everything. You are in the wind, the rain, the sun.... You are in the ocean. There is power in your love. You are never changing. You never leave us. When we don't see you, you are still there. There is comfort in your touch and teaching in your discipline. Thank you for teaching, healing and changing us. You are the one true God, the Creator of all things. You know the inner workings of me and you have since I was formed in my mothers womb. I know you will never leave me, you are faithful.

No comments: