Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wait, Pray, and Trust

Gen 16:1-

We try to bring about God's promises. He promises things to us and we don't like waiting so we try and figure out the answers and how to get there without Him. If we would only Wait, Pray and Trust. Then when the answer comes move! Keep walking in your waiting, don't give up. God is there. He sees and feels all you are going through

When we go about it on our own we are bound to have more pain and suffering then needed. God's timing and ways are perfect!





---------------------------------------------------
Reading 12 books that I have never read or never finished. That teach me about God and God's love. To grow in my knowledge of Christ.

1. The Last Sin Eater (Francine Rivers) Finished
2. Deep Unto Deep (Dana Chandler)
3. Unspoken (Francine Rivers)Finished4. Unafraid (Francine Rivers)Finished
5. Captivating (John and Stasi Eldredge)
6. The Power of a Praying Parent (Stormie Omartian)
7. Same Kind of Different as me (Ron Hall and Denver Moore)Reading now8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

These are some already in my bookcase. I am looking for more, my search is for some that are studying books and some that are light readers, but all Christ centered. Suggestions would be great!

No comments: