Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The feet of the King

holy experience


Since January I have found myself immersed in the Bible and in books. Reading has never been my strong point, but I can't seam to stop. I am amazed at what God is showing me.


His love for ME is never ending. He truly delights in me and all that I do. I am not perfect and never will be until I am in my eternal destination and body. As I seek his face and grow closer to the truth He is allowing me to see who I am in Him. He delights in me, His daughter, His bride.



All I want is to sit at his feet and breath in the beauty of all that He is. Feel the touch of his hands and rest in the love of my Father, my savior, my Bride Groom. To drink in the beauty and the love is all that I desire.





I don't even see my self as worthy enough to be the foot washer of this Most High King, yet he says I am to be his Bride. Then my heart sings....

At the feet of the King I find rest and strength
I wash his feet with my tears that just keep flowing
and yet with just one touch from Him I am whole again and pure.
I am lovely in his sight.
He delights in me.
I am His and He is mine.
All I have to do is sit and be with Him.
My desires are His desires
I am whole.