Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy 12th Birthday Eric!!!!!

12 years 9months and 2 weeks ago an angel was sent into my life that would help the Lord to change me, my life and the life of many others.

 Eric baby

 

When I delivered my boy on September 9th, 1998 he was 9lbs 4oz and I had lost about 40 lbs in 7 minutes.  LOL  HE WAS BIG, but even bigger were the blue eyes at looked up at me.  I knew that this child needed me, but I didn’t realize until much later how much I needed him. 

 

Eric and Stephen (3 and 1 week)

When you see my son the first thing you see is that he looks like my father, but when you talk to him, he is just like his Dad. ericandfrog10-28-2009 10;17;12AM

 

Eric is a reader, a thinker and a dreamer.  He loves deeply and fights even harder for those he loves.  I know that God has set my son apart special.  I know that the struggles Eric faces now in life, God intends to use for HIS purpose.  My boy is unique, special and amazing. 

 

first day of school 2010 018

The meaning of the name Eric is Always Ruler

What Eric Means

1 comment: