Thursday, January 20, 2011

There are very few people who truly know the real Stephanie.  I burry my hurts, thoughts and feelings….then only tell bits and pieces to all different people.  Until recently no one person has really known all about me…but the comfort is that the one who created me knows me~even better than I know myself.  I was shown the beauty that He sees when He looks at me, the me that He sees.  I have grown since that day and slowly the outer shell is taken off and I reveal more.  I see beauty and confidence when I look in the mirror now.  The hurts all melt away when I sit in His glory. 

“Who am I that you are mindful of me
That you hear me, when I call
Is it true that you are thinking of me
How you love me, it's amazing
.”~I am a Friend of God

“Cause I'm your beloved,
Your creation,
And You love me as I am.
You've called me, chosen
For Your kingdom.
Unashamed to call me your own-
I'm your beloved.

~Your Beloved

The lord sees my hurts and he gathers my tears.  I can feel his arms wrapped around me saying daughter I am well please with what I created.  Then he sends a sweet message to me through a loved one.  He loves me and I am not alone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing Steph! Inside and out!