Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer day 1

This is our first day of summer vacation at my house/daycare. The little ones were very excited that the boys were here to play with them today. Luckily that overshadowed the disappointment of not being able to play outside due to the rain.

They played games together and are now playing with play dough. This is the best inside activity for all of the age groups. The chores have been divided up and mine completed. Next is lunch and then NAP TIME!





Their nap time is my break time. I allow my boys, since they are past napping age, to play on the computer, draw pictures or read during this time. I do my work out and read. A few days ago I ordered 19 books each one under $2 from a Christian book supplier. I am so excited and ready to dive in, but first I have to make lunch for the kids.

I had set a goal in January to read 12 new books and I have exceeded that, so now my goal is to read these new books that I bought by the end of the summer.




~
A workout/diet update. I am loosing lbs and inches. Clothes that fit a month ago are hanging on by body, especially the pants. The good thing is that I kept the clothes that I felt had "shrunk in the dryer". This means I can wear those, but even they are a bit loose. Also clothing that didn't look right on my is looking really good now.

I had to slow down on my working out this week because on Monday I injured my ankle. I hope that it will be a lot better by tomorrow and I can start my daily walking again. I will have to take it easy on the aerobics workouts so I don't re injure myself. I am so happy and my health has improved a lot. I can't wait to get back at it! I feel very good about myself and that is the best thing that has come from all of this.

No comments: