Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Found this on another blog

I decided to fill this out to let everyone know a little about me besides that I am married with two boys.


Since everyone else is...
What color are your socks right now?
When I wear socks they are white

What are you listening to right now?
the dishwasher

What was the last thing you ate?
toast

Can you drive a stick?
Yes, I learned how do drive by driving old farm trucks

Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My Mom, It was a very nice talk today.

How old are you today?
30

What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Ice Dancing

What is your favorite drink?
Squirt

Have you ever dyed your hair?
yes

Favorite food?
Watermelon

What is the last movie you watched?
I watched Denis the Menis strikes again with my boys

Favorite day of the year?
Christmas

How do you vent anger?
Crying

What was your favorite toy as a child?
My pig

Favorite Season?
Spring

Cherries or Blueberries?
Cherries

Living situation?
A house with my husband and 2 boys

When was the last time you cried?
Sunday

What is on the floor of your closet right now?
everything

What are you most afraid of?
being alone

Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Plain with pickles and ketchup.

Favorite dog breed?
My dog is pretty great she is a mutt

Favorite day of the week?
Saturday

How many states have you lived in?
Three: Oregon, Idaho, Washington

Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds

What is your favorite flower?
White roses.

Did you get an H1N1 vaccine?
No and I didn't get sick!

Please post this with your answers on your blog and leave a comment on this post so I know to go check out your answers.

No comments: