Sunday, September 6, 2009

A new me

Today I am starting a new journal. I use my journal for my Bible studies, notes in Church and my personal feelings and thoughts. This is more like a long letter to God. Every time I fill one up and start a new one I feel that I am starting into a new chapter and season in God and my spiritual walk. This time is no different.

I have changed a lot this year. I know people are seeing the external changes, but I wonder if they realize that the outside is only changing because the inside has changed. I have found that God loves me the WAY I AM. Not the way someone else is, but the way he made me.

I am still a work in progress and there are many other things that have changed in me this last year. The biggest is that I like me!

God is incredible and I plan to learn more about him and me this year.

No comments: